Monday, April 28, 2008

Miley Cyrus apologizes for sexy photos

Okay, this is majorly off topic, but I've been watching this story come about for the past week or so. I would say that I'm shocked and suprised, but I'm not. She's 15 and a typical teenager. If she was just Billy Ray's daughter or that HM hadn't become the hit it has, this would be no big deal. I guess what bothers me is that my daughter idolizes Miley Cyrus.

Regarding the photos on the Internet, Cyrus said these were "silly,
inappropriate shots" and she was sorry if she had disappointed anyone.
"I appreciate all the support of my fans, and hope they understand that along the
way I am going to make mistakes and I am not perfect," she said.
"Most of all, I have let myself down. I will learn from my mistakes and trust my support team. My family and my faith will guide me through my life's journey."
Late last year, some candid photos of Cyrus frolicking with a female friend during a sleepover raised some eyebrows. She said at the time that there was "nothing
wrong" with those photos.
Cyrus rocketed to fame as "Hannah Montana" on the Disney Channel's TV show of the same name about a girl who leads a double life
as a teenager and singing sensation."Hannah Montana" ranks first among TV
series of U.S. cable television for children aged 6 to 14. Her concert tour last
year, "Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds" was a sensation,
sparking a 3D movie that topped the box office chart.
(Writing by Belinda
Goldsmith, Editing by Dean Goodman)


No comments: