Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Who's Hottest? Gerard vs. Josh vs. John

Who's Hottest? Gerard vs. Josh vs. John
Sun, 03/30/2008 - 1:37am by Monty, Rudy, Lucy, Bailey with help from nikkih 179 Views - 20 comments


So, my--I mean, our Gerry faced some competition last week with Hugh Jackman. An excellent adversary by any means!
Anyhoo, this week's challenge pits Gerry against two young guns.
Gerard Butler vs. Josh Duhamel vs. John Krasinski
Josh is beautiful. And talented. And engaged to Fergie. Okay, so 2 out of 3 ain't bad.
John is adorable. I think he's the kind of guy that I'd be with if I couldn't be with Gerry.
Ahhhhhhh.......
Uh oh, could someone pull my head out of the clouds, please? I think my head might pop from oxygen deprivation!
Whew. That's better.
Alright, here we go!!
click here to vote













No comments: